Want round and fluffy, Belgian style restaurant perfect waffles at your home? This Proctor Silex Belgian Waffle Maker is the new trendsetter here. You get the perfect waffles served in your plates, every time you are craving for the sweet waffles, be it you breakfast, lunch or even dinner.
These Waffle makers will not make the old-fashioned light weight, thin and crisp waffles, that mostly all ordinary and even the best Waffle makers do. It has deep grooves that help shape and make the waffles pretty perfect for an at-home dish. Though it doesn’t have removable plates, it comes with plates having nonstick coating, so it becomes really very easy to clean it. It doesn’t come with a temperature control knob, neither a digital timer, nor even any drip tray.
But due to its simplicity and easy to clean and use features, it still becomes a must have, in every kitchen. It would perfectly prepare your waffles, in a very even manner, and that too, lot quickly than many Waffle-makers in the market.
It is very much affordable, and keeping in mind its benefits, who would even think of missing the chance of buying it? So, don’t only crave for those mouth-watering and fluffy waffles, make them at home now, and have them at breakfast, lunch and even dinner.
Our Proctor Silex Belgian Waffle Maker will surely make your waffles taste like the Belgian-inspired ones, that too at the comfort of our own kitchen. The waffles made from Proctor Silex Belgian Waffle Maker turn out to be perfect sized thick waffles that will fill you up, since its waffle grids are perfectly proportioned to make one waffle. Most wonderful thing about these waffles is that they take hardly 5-8 minutes, to get ready to be served.
And today, waffles have not only been limited for having in our breakfast, but also are served at dinner as Southern-inspired chicken and waffles, or at lunch as ham and cheese waffles. Since the Waffle-maker comes with a nonstick plate, there is really no need of applying oil or butter in that, and these nonstick plates even make the cleanup easy and quick.
The Waffle-maker also heats up pretty fast, and has a ready-light for indicating us as soon as the waffles are preheated, so that we enjoy the crisp waffles within only a few minutes, without waiting for too long. Belgian-style waffles are everyone’s favorite, especially children love to have it as a dessert, in their breakfast, or even in their main meals. Cook it sweet or cook it savory, and have a great compliment to your everyday meal. Buy Now From Amazon and also check the Best Waffle Maker for more information.
• It comes with non-stick coating plates, that are very easy to clean
• The pre-heat light provided in this Proctor Silex Belgian Waffle Maker lights up as soon as waffles are pre-heated and we are ready to take out those waffles soon
• Its functions are very easy to use
• It hardly takes 5-8 minutes for waffles to get ready. It’s a quick and time saving Waffle-maker
• Waffles come out as fluffy and perfect as a restaurant style Belgian waffle, due to its deep grooves
• The storage is quiet compact and upright
• Has a power light too
• Belgian waffle plates hold more batter than the traditional waffle baker.
• No removable plates
• There’s no flipping or rotatory feature
• Digital timer isn’t provided
MORE ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER (PROCTOR SILEX):
PROCTOR SILEX is a brand owned by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. which is also renowned as the largest distributor of the small and durable kitchen appliances for home uses. It is well-known for providing only the high quality material to the customers, and their rigorous testing procedures exceed Underwriters Laboratories requirements, to provide the customers, the best.
Most of their products are widely used in the households of America, Canada and Mexico, and their expanding popularity is gaining name even beyond these traditional boundaries. The brand’s superior customer service, product quality and brand name, make it stand as the number one brand, for standing with the customers, for their day-to-day requirements for small, portable and durable household electric appliances.
Special features: (POWER AND PRE-HEAT LIGHTS)
The red POWER LIGHT is turned on, as soon as the Waffle maker is plugged in. This light will stay on until the Waffle maker is unplugged.
The green PRE-HEAT LIGHT lights up as soon as the Waffle maker has reached the desired temperature. For best results, we should wait until the PRE-HEAT LIGHT comes on, before adding the waffle batter. The green PRE-HEAT LIGHT cycles on and off at times, due to variations in temperature inside. This doesn’t indicate that the Waffles are ready or so.
• Since the waffle-plates are non-stick, mostly, the batter can be directly poured onto the non-stick plates. For any recipe with sugar, or for dessert waffles, use a cooking spray.
• Waffles can even be made ahead of time and kept warm in a 200 degree F (90 degree Celsius) oven.
• Storage: Let them cool and then pack in an air-tight container. Store in a refrigerator or freezer. Waffles can be reheated in a microwave oven, a toaster oven or even in a regular oven.
• Most waffles are done, in about 5-8 minutes. Though the recipes made from scratch may take longer. Check for doneness when the steaming begins to stop. If the cover doesn’t lift easily, let the waffle cook a minute more before checking again.
How To Use Waffle Maker
• Always use an oven mitt to save hands while opening a hot waffle baker. Escaping steam can burn.
• Plug cord in the electrical outlet. The red-light (POWER LIGHT) gets on.
• Preheat with lid/cover closed until the green light (GREEN PRE-HEAT LIGHT) gets on.
• You can use cooking spray before pouring the batter into the plates, more specifically for dessert waffles, or waffle recipes with a lot of sugar in it.
• Raise the cover and put about 2/3 to 3/4 cup of batter into the bottom of wafer plate. Lower the cover.
• Once the batter is poured in the plate, the green pre-heat light is turned off. Heat till the light is on again. Though the green light on and off cycle doesn’t mean that waffles are ready. It takes almost 5-8 minutes for the waffles to be ready. It means the waffles are preheated to the desired temperature.
• Remove waffle with plastic or cooking utensil. Never use metal, as it damages the nonstick coating.
• Unplug when through cooking. Let cool.